A finished but still a bit rough version of the film was screened on April 25, 2015 at Simmons Hall, MIT, 229 Vassar Street, Cambridge, MA.
We completed final edits and refinements on December 27, 2015. The film is posted on Vimeo for supporters to view. The film was accepted at the following film festivals:
- Canada Shorts Film Festival, December 2016, Official Finalist
- Diamond in the Rough Cut Indie Film Screenings in Bristol, PA, September 30, 2016
- Cinema Systers Film Festival in Paducah, KY, September 10, 2016
- Western New York Film, Art and Music Event in Batavia, NY, August 14, 2016
- Flying Frame Independent Film Festival in Simpson, Illinois, May 20-21, 2016. Honorable Mention
- ANIMFEST 2016 in Athens, Greece April 11-13, 2016 – Experimental category.
If you are not a supporter and interested in the film, please contact me through the contact page!
For details about how the project is progressing, see the updates on Kickstarter here.
The soundtrack for the KickStarter was provided by Christa Rakich performing Sonata #3 in E by Marianne Martinez on clavichord LIVE at Brandeis University, Waltham, MA on January 27, 2013.
View Flow Map